“Breakfast”

Description: 970-858-9899
Lovelady, Texas
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had breakfast here the other day. I cannot say it's the best I ever had, but it was good. I had eggs benedict and they do make the sauce themselves. It was a little heavy on the lemon, so a bit tart to me. I mentioned it to the our waiter, who was also the manager, and he said he'd share that information with the cook. So, to me that shows they do care about your thoughts. The pancake tasted more like a waffle, which I know that sounds weird, but the texture really was more like a waffle than a fluffy pancake. My hubby enjoyed his eggs, toast, hashbrowns and bacon though. Nothing fancy or fabulous, but pretty good food. We haven't eaten any other meals here, so I cannot attest to lunch or dinner menus. I would eat here again though. :)

Visited August 2013

Tempe, Arizona
“If you are in the west and hungry, drive here now!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best home cooking in the world! The only thing better than the food is the Mgt and the help. Thank God for Josh!

• Visited May 2013
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Below Average”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Not much more to say. Average food. Slow and inexperienced service.
Wasn't busy still kitchen took forever to prep simple order.

• Visited May 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“good place to eat”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have eaten here several times and we have enjoyed it every time. The food and service are good. The menu is traditional American. The "specials" are good value.

• Visited March 2013
st. catharines
“Nothing special”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting some sort of meat fest by the name and was rather disapointed by your average family diner found anywhere. Servers were plesant yet no drink refills were offered. The menu had nothing out of the ordinary. I would have to be hard pressed to stop here again