First, let me start with the good:
- Location was great (close to the Interstate and minutes away from Colorado National Monument)
- The room was clean
- Breakfast was good
- Staff were friendly
Unfortunately, our stay had a few snags:
- The toilet in the room was clogged when we checked in. We had to put our baby down for sleep as soon as we arrived, so we were not able to have someone unclog it due to risk of the noise waking him up (I am confident that had we asked the hotel would have resolved the situation that night though)
- The bathtub/shower had a plumbing issue where water would come out of the shower head even if you were only using the tub. (created a "surprise" for the person bathing the baby)
- The smoke detector in the room started a "low battery" chirp at 6am, waking all of us up earlier than expected.
If it was not for these three issues the stay would have been great (these issues were why the sleep quality and room ratings were lower). Other rooms in the hotel may not have these same issues, so your mileage may vary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated (2015) hotel with full hot breakfast in town. Large screen TV in King and suites rooms. All rooms have HD channels and HBO. Free parking. Also parking for big trucks. Ultra fast internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Fruita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fruita Comfort Inn