“A Pleasant Surprise in Fruita”
Review of Rib City Grill

Rib City Grill
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed July 5, 2014

On a road trip and staying at the Comfort Inn a block from the restaurant (recommended by the Inn staff). Very friendly and courteous wait staff. The food selection was intriguing and our dinners were great. The owner/manage was even coming around to visit patrons and that is always appreciated. Did I say the service was great!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband loves the riblets at Rib City Grill in Fruita. I usually opt for the pulled pork or sliced pork. The meat is excellent and there is a large variety of sides. Wait staff consists of enthusiastic and helpful young adults. The parking lot of the Grill is always full of oversize trucks, attesting to the man-size portions of food.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everything!!! The service-check! The food-awesome!!! Always a sure bet!!! AND the staff is friendly and attentive :)))

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Downtown Grand Junction. I'd never had buffalo and although similar to other ground beef, etc., it did have a slightly gamier taste. The restaurant itself was clean, pleasant and with good service

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Rib City Grill is really pretty good. I am not a BBQ expert by any means, but my chicken was excellent and my husband said his ribs were very good. I had applesauce as one of my sides and thought it a bit bland, so next time I will have a different side, however, cole slaw was good. Service was very good and our waitress was very polite. I hear their hamburgers are really good. The table near us ordered them and wow, they were huge.

Been to Rib City Grill? Share your experiences!