“Great BBq, Great Value, Good Pleasant Service!”
Review of Rib City Grill

Rib City Grill
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas
“Great BBq, Great Value, Good Pleasant Service!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Between my wife and I we sampled several of their BBQ products. We had beef brisket, pork and chicken. Sides were beans, cold slaw and potato salad. We tried all their sauces (We liked their sweet sauce the best) Everything we tried was excellent and very reasonably priced. Service was great and very pleasant. Bottom line- We will return and recommend you do the same.

• Visited May 2013

Littleton, CO
“good food close to Fruita hotels”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is a chain restaurant but has good bbq. We had the turkey dinner and the pulled pork dinner. Both really tasty. You can easily walk to it from the La Quinta or the other hotels around there. Around $9 or $10 per dinner.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ajrav
Laguna Hills, California
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place has very good BBQ, especially their ribs. Service is great and everything I have had is good. If you like a little spice ask them for the hot BBQ sauce that they keep in the back. Wednesdays are a real bonus with 25 cent beer. The only thing I can complain about this place is that their booth seats are not comfortable and are hard to get in and out of. But that is a minor nit. If you are in Fruita try this place.

• Visited May 2013
Fruita, Colorado
“LOVE THE FOOD”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This restraunt is alwasy very good. The service is always helpful and prompt. I always walk away satisfied and/or full. The pulled pork sandwich is to die for and the baby back ribs, well lets just say they are my favorite, along with a big basket of fried okra. I can't say that everything on the menu is perfect for me, but u might like it all, so give it a try.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Debi R
South Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We walked in late after a day of hiking at the Colorado National Monument. The majority of the menu items are BBQ. I am from Texas, so I know good BBQ. First time I have had pulled pork. Very good food at a reasonable price. Service was quick and friendly. I would eat there again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TexasPuma

Been to Rib City Grill? Share your experiences!