“Delicious!”

The Cowboy Sports Grill
Ranked #36 of 96 Restaurants in Yorktown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Great place for lunch or dinner. Live entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. NFL ticket! Specials!
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Had a delicious steak dinner with a HUGE pile of mashed taters and perfect broccoli. Service was great. The misician warming up was a nice treat as was the music he played on CD. The ale selection was poor - mostly watered down yellow american swill but I enjoyed a good legand brown. The prices were very reasonable. The place seemed clean and was decorated in a nice local dive motif.

We'll be back.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I came here on a Friday evening with my husband because I had purchased a Groupon for here. It's a bar restaurant, so nothing fancy and it's dark in here, but they had live music (a guy playing guitar and singing), which was fun and the place was clean. I ordered surf and turf (Miss. Kitty's rib eye steak and scallops), and my husband got the rock fish tacos. The food was excellent and tasty and came quickly. They cooked my steak to medium, as requested, and I got for my sides caesar salad and garlic mashed potatoes. The latter was very good. The waitress was very attentive. Overall, we liked it and will come back.

2  Thank jenwuwu
Reviewed December 15, 2011

There have been loads of staff changes so it has been hit or miss. the wait staff does their best to keep up.

1  Thank rocksea_lady
Reviewed September 12, 2008

Best Philly Cheesesteak I've ever had (including the ones I've had in Philly!). Steaks are best kept secret in town and the sweet potato fries are an oddball hit. Really great.

1  Thank Jim E