“Good Food And Fast Service”

Gus's New York Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #26 of 102 Restaurants in Yorktown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visited twice with our soccer team, and the service was fast and the food was good. Great place to take the family for a quick Italian/American meal.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is pretty good, but the crazy bread is anything but... They were quick enough, the supreme pizza was a step up from a chain brands, the sub was completely flattened and had little fillings, the lamb gyro was bigger than the sub, and the fries were soggy. Overall it's decent food for an okay value, but its exactly what you'de expect from a pizza place located next to a grocery store.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The pizza is enormous and it's certanly New York style! The staff is nice, the atmosphere is quiet and casual. The food is affordable. I always get their jalepino poppers too, delicious.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

they have horrible pizza I thought I had seen it all. There pizza is like one of the 1 dollar tombstones you get at the grocery store like cardboard yuck!

the service was ok typical for that sort of place YAWN!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was on my own this trip and I was recommeded from the front desk to order from them. But I was told that I needed at least a $15 min for delivery. They were a 2 min drive from the hotel!!!! I could have understood $10, but $15 is too much for one person.

1  Thank lovelytraveler1981