“Great place for a tourist!”
Review of Yorktown Pub

Yorktown Pub
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Yorktown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Great place for a tourist!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after touring the Yorktown area. It was a great experience and would highly recommend it to.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank gsmac55

Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Locals and us tourists 2”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I have been traveling and Yorktown was a place we were walking through. We were hungry and just happened to be next to this pub so we stopped and we are beyond happy that we did. I had a dozen of the local oysters and a cup of seafood gumbo. My wife had chicken fingers that she said were some of the best she had ever had. My gumbo was spicy, loaded with stuff and great. The oysters were the largest I have ever seen and very tasty to boot. Local beers were good choices. Our server was a hoot and gave us lots of insider info on the area. We will go back the next time we are in the area.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DalenM782
McCormick, SC
“Very good seafood and drink”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It's been here since 1987 so they must be doing something right. Seafood and craft beer is what I go there for and I've never been dissapointed. Today the on premises fried clam strips were great. The Williamsburg Brewery Porter was cold and excellent. On the chalkboard is a list of the fresh fish avalible. I've never seen less than four fin fish listed. Today, the Rockfish was perfectly cooked.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank captmorgan40
Gloucester, Virginia
“Good Food and Great Views”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visit historical Yorktown and stop in for a nice lunch or dinner. The Pub overlooks the York River, so you have a wonderful view. If your going to be at the beach, stop by the pub for lunch.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Korky62
Yorktown, Virginia
“Beware of hot water scalding in bathroom sinks!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Ok, I am local and I visit the Yorktown Pub every few months. To be perfectly honest, I like the place. The food and service are fine, the atmosphere unique, and the view of the surrounding area, just wonderful. And I will continue to go back again and again.

My only message here is that you need to beware of hot scalding water in the bathroom sinks. If you have a child, or elderly family member that will use the bathrooms, make sure and warn them. Average adults will notice the hot scalding water as soon as your hands touch it and react but the younger and older amongst us may not react the same and very well may be injured.

And keep in mind I am not just describing hot water, or very hot water, I am talking scalding hot water that comes from the bathroom sinks when you wash your hands.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank CSZY67

Been to Yorktown Pub? Share your experiences!