“Best Thai in the area!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Always great authentic food. Always great service! My favorite restaurant in the area by far! Great value for money too!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The dishes I had...Chicken pad thai, and satay chicken were very good. The process were good, maybe slightly more than what I am used to paying but not by much. I took my order to go but had a look at the restaurant and would definitely be worth coming back for a sit down meal. It appeared that there may have been a small bar on the premises but definitely had Thai beer is available...and was surprised that they also had beer chang, along with the more known/popular singha...beer chang is one I have not seen since my travels through Thailand.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Chicken Pad Thai is very very tasty!!! With that said it is kinda of pricey. We usually get it togo but when i have dined in or picked up the order the services was not good. Your server should be friendly and I do not find them friendly at all.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Not necessarily the stuff of first dates, but great for that weeknight craving when you don't have a lot of time & want something local. This isn't the sexiest place around, but it's comfortable, friendly & you always know that you'll enjoy your food.

Average prices and great portions. I'll be interested to see how it is when the new expanded restaurant opens in front of the current location. Hopefully they won't raise prices!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This remains one of my top spots for Thai despite competition. It feels like someone grandmother is cooking. They have a good Riesling to balance the heat.