“Wished I lived there!”
Review of Yorktown Beach

Yorktown Beach
Ranked #7 of 26 things to do in Yorktown
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Beautiful part of Virginia. Get on the schooner cruise - besy book in advance although I was fortunate enough to get tickets on that evening. Did the 5 pm cruise and enjoyed watching the sunset from the York River. Great experience!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a small sandy beach overlooked by the large Yorktown Bridge to the West. Sand quality looks great and there are plenty of food outlets nearby. Not sure if I wanted to go to a beach I would come here especially when Virginia Beach is within an hour's drive. That said, if you are already nearby or if you have small children that need amusing for a couple of hours, then this may prove ideal.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Our family enjoyed an excellent meal at the Yorktown Pub. We stopped here on the advice of a local who described it as "a biker bar, but the best food in town." Now, I wouldn't call this a biker bar, but he was spot on about the excellent food.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

great place to watch the sun set. good food and facilities in area very enjoyable area to relax with family

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stopped here with the family after visiting Yorktown Victory Center. We brought our swimsuits (there is a changing area) but decided not to swim. The beach was ok - neither the best or worst that I've been to. We choose not to swim after noticing the jelly fish.