“Great Local Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Andrea's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Yorktown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yorktown, Virginia
“Great Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Andrea's has long been a favorite for pizza and pasta dishes. Today I stopped for lunch and had one the pasta specials, lasagna. The lasagna was great and was accompanied by fresh, hot bread. Good meal, especially with a bottle of hard cider.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alan C

Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Traditional and memorable, family owned.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Andrea's is the only place in Yorktown I could call a REAL, authentic Italian restaurant. My father took me here often when I was very young, some fine memories indeed.
If you've never had a white pizza, you must try it from Andrea's. My boyfriend now can't get enough of it. Cheese, olive oil, so much garlic, and the crust and dough itself is just perfection. I get extra garlic, as my father always did.
This is also the very first place I'd tried eggplant when I was a kid, and I've been hooked ever since. They serve eggplant parm as an entree or as a sub, and their sub rolls are delicious so I highly recommend that option. It truly makes me happy to see such fresh ingredients, the charming Italian man Andrea himself in the kitchen, and the work that is put into such good service and food. I've been eating here for almost 20 years, even at their prior location, and Andrea's never disappoints. Also an excellent choice for Italian that doesn't break the bank.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sarah C
Yorktown, Virginia
“great family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is great - quality, price, and service. I like to be able to patronize local mom and pop places and this one fits the bill perfectly! My kids love watching Andrea toss pizzas so much theyand are disappointed if we go somewhere else where they can't see their pizzas being made... :)

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“Friendly family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Good food with very friendly service. I had the calzone. It was huge and very good. Golden brown crust! Wife ha d the eggplant and was very pleased.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Waited WAY too long to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Best Italian meal in the area in a long time. Went several years ago and couldn't remember the experience, but we didn't go back for some reason. Bad decision. Food and service were terrific. Price reasonable. Portion for one is enough for two. Will not be as long before we go back!