“Excited about this new find”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stinky's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
“Excited about this new find”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

What a great brunch today. Brought my grandpa in "Ricky" and he's still talking about the breakfast food!The staff was super sweet. My husband and I really appreciated the hospitality The Stinky's special omelet was jammed packed with wonderful meats and the home fries were some of the best we've had.... Looking forward to coming back, possibly tomorrow for bloody marys and the 2 lb burger challenge! I think we've officially been Stink-a-fied!
Thanks again-
The Williams family! ♥

• Visited February 2013

Pala, California
“A MUST!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stinky's is a MUST if you're fortunate enough to visit this wonderful area. The food is absolutely delicious (the hamburgers and fries are WONDERFUL!), and the staff are so friendly and fun. The ambience is great. We will definitely make another stop at this restaurant the next time we are in the area!

• Visited November 2012
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, stinking good prices”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My friend and I go here for breakfast occasionally, and the food is great. A good variety menu that could compete with any breakfast place around, and the prices are better (stinking good). My friend ususally gets a salad, yes even at breakfast. Full menu all day. The salads are LARGE and lots of ingredients. We're usually there at 7:00 AM so not crowded and we get great service. Never had a bad experience.

• Visited January 2013
Yorktown, Virginia
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

When we went here it was crowded, table wise. Maybe half the dining room was full. The choices were good, I had pancakes and eggs with my breakfast entree. The pancakes were cooked on a unclean grill so there were remnants of other peoples food in the pancakes. The eggs were OK but a little under cooked. We haven't been back yet.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank KellysTravels
Yorktown, Virginia
“Hair Full”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Four of us stopped for Sunday morning breakfast, and despite being fairly quiet, it took over 30 minutes to get our 3 Greek omlets and 2 scrambled eggs with hash. Seemed like they lost our order, as other customers received their orders much quicker. Food quality was very good, but other detractions ruined our experience. First, we kept having to remind the waitress to bring glasses of water. Then I found a long blonde hair embedded in my corned beef hash. We mentioned this to the waitress and noted to her that the kitchen staff should be wearing hair nets. But it did not appear to us that she passed her comment onto management. Probably our last visit.

• Visited July 2012