“A MUST!”

Add it.
Stinky's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stinky's is a MUST if you're fortunate enough to visit this wonderful area. The food is absolutely delicious (the hamburgers and fries are WONDERFUL!), and the staff are so friendly and fun. The ambience is great. We will definitely make another stop at this restaurant the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My friend and I go here for breakfast occasionally, and the food is great. A good variety menu that could compete with any breakfast place around, and the prices are better (stinking good). My friend ususally gets a salad, yes even at breakfast. Full menu all day. The salads are LARGE and lots of ingredients. We're usually there at 7:00 AM so not crowded and we get great service. Never had a bad experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

When we went here it was crowded, table wise. Maybe half the dining room was full. The choices were good, I had pancakes and eggs with my breakfast entree. The pancakes were cooked on a unclean grill so there were remnants of other peoples food in the pancakes. The eggs were OK but a little under cooked. We haven't been back yet.

1  Thank KellysTravels
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Four of us stopped for Sunday morning breakfast, and despite being fairly quiet, it took over 30 minutes to get our 3 Greek omlets and 2 scrambled eggs with hash. Seemed like they lost our order, as other customers received their orders much quicker. Food quality was very good, but other detractions ruined our experience. First, we kept having to remind the waitress to bring glasses of water. Then I found a long blonde hair embedded in my corned beef hash. We mentioned this to the waitress and noted to her that the kitchen staff should be wearing hair nets. But it did not appear to us that she passed her comment onto management. Probably our last visit.

1  Thank Gbraze
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Philly at Stinky's is most excellent. Lots of lean cheesesteak, gooey cheese, just the right amount of bread, and a nice mix of grilled onions and green and red peppers. I enjoy switching out the regular fries for the sweet potato fries, quite yummy. They also have a small selection of beers on tap, including St George and various Budweiser products. The staff are personable, friendly, and efficient. Stinky's is definitely a family-style restaurant, and yet sometimes at night the staff put on a dance show. Surprising in a diner style place, but fun!