“Stinky's has great Philly's”
Review of Stinky's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stinky's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Philly at Stinky's is most excellent. Lots of lean cheesesteak, gooey cheese, just the right amount of bread, and a nice mix of grilled onions and green and red peppers. I enjoy switching out the regular fries for the sweet potato fries, quite yummy. They also have a small selection of beers on tap, including St George and various Budweiser products. The staff are personable, friendly, and efficient. Stinky's is definitely a family-style restaurant, and yet sometimes at night the staff put on a dance show. Surprising in a diner style place, but fun!

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

I've given Stinky's several chances to sway my opinion to the right but they have unfortunately let me down each time. I can only say that I've heard they have a wonderful breakfast, and that is the one meal I haven't had at Stinky's. The service is good, but everything I've gotten has been subpar. I've given them 5 attempts at a good meal and have yet to have one. While not the worst food in town, there is room for improvement.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We experienced the baked potato covered in chili ... the hot burger and fries...wow huge servings...great American food!