“Very nice”
Review of High Tide Bar and Grill - CLOSED

High Tide Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My mom was vacationing with me and my tween/teen boys and we had spent the weekend at Colonial Williamsburg. We had spent the day at Jamestown and decided to take a ride to Yorktown Beach to end the day. We stopped a couple strolling on the beach, and they recommended High Tide for dinner.

The restaurant was in a great location overlooking the water. We sat on the patio and they had live music by "Me & Jo" that was really great. Mom mom had the turkey burger, which she said was the best she had ever had. My older son had a cheeseburger and my younger son had the grilled cheese. I had the almond crusted grouper sandwich, and it was exceptional. The service was fast and friendly and the price was reasonable. We would definitely go again!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stopped here for a quick lunch on a really lovely sunny day so we sat outside.
I had the Cheeseburger and my husband had the Flounder sandwich, both were really good! we also sampled the flavoured lemonades which were awesome!
really great lunch and Yorktown is a really nice place to stop for a walk!

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Food and service were great. The only draw back was the noise level.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

we took some friends here and had a nice lunch, everyone was satisfied with their seafood :) the wait staff was friendly and efficient. The decor was cute.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Kaitlyn was was the best server ever!!! Very attentive & polite.