“Great friendly people!”

Patriot Tours & Provisions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Offering guided Segway tours of historic Yorktown and Fort Monroe daily! We also offer off-road Segway tours in Williamsburg! Bike rentals are available at Yorktown and Fort Monroe locations for a self-guided experience. At our Yorktown location, kayak and paddle board rentals are available and we offer a great selection of kites, flags, and fun beach toys! Stop in and sign up, call, or book online.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Very helpful, very accomodating when we wanted to use the bikes outside of normal business hours.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I love Segway tours and this one did not disappoint! We only had time for the Breeze tour - but it was such fun! Zoe, our guide, was delightful! If you've never ridden a Segway - you must try it!!! It's a great way to see a new place. The customer service was great - very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Lovely guide, Zoe, who was well informed and careful to be certain we understood the Segway and had the necessary skills before beginning the tour.
However, the owner has no concept of customer service. Needing a restroom, the owner went out if his way to describe that he ..." doesn't trust anyone, even people who look honest".... to use the restroom on site. Instead he sent us and all customers, who have paid a steep fee, down the way to a restaurant to use their bathroom.
Had we not wanted to ruin our afternoon plans, we would have asked for a refund
The tour was fun and easier than walking but us not very steeped in history. " The Carrot Reataurant has great carrot cake."

1  Thank clranch
Reviewed November 8, 2011

See Yorktown effortlessly on a Segway, or come on Fri or Sat for ghost Tours with instruments & explore 400 years of History!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had previously done a Segway tour with my husband in Boston that was great and I wondered if this tour would live up to that. I was traveling with my 11 year old son who wanted to do this more than anything after we saw a tour while we were visiting Yorktown. I called to see if they could accommodate us the next day and they were so friendly. I originally signed up for the 45 minute breeze tour but, after thinking about it called and asked if we could do a longer tour but not necessarily the history tour because I had been inundating my son with history for the past two days and didn't want to over-do it. They were happy to customize a tour for us and went out of their way to make it a perfect balance of history for me and fun for my son. Lauren was a fantastic guide while his son was out of town and Lauren's wife was delightful. After the personal, friendly touches provided on this tour I know no other Segway tour will ever compare. It made the previous Boston tour pale in comparison. This was the highlight of our trip and my son enjoyed it more than our trip to overcrowded Busch Gardens! If you are in Yorktown, make sure you put this on your must do list - you won't be disappointed!