Days Inn Willcox
Quality Inn(Benson)(Great Value!)
$77
$51
Rodeway Inn(Willcox)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lotpalm springsfit the billfavorite stoproom was cleanoatmealgreat nightdirt lotcochise strongholdlong drivelate at nightnecessitiesrampcatstarbuckspetaz
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Rooms were old, not very clean, and in need of maintenance. Bedspreads old and "dingy". In-room coffee pots and a blow-dryer. Service at front desk not very friendly --front desk clerk never even stood up once the entire time she was checking us in. She acted like she was doing us a favor during the process. Breakfast consisted of toast, bagels, fruit, stale donuts, OJ/Apple juice, cereal. Worth $40 a night but definetely not the $75 we paid.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trpadvsrmebr
Reviewed August 29, 2008

We stayed at the Days Inn for the first night of our three-night stay in Willcox. After the first night we checked out and moved over to the new Holiday Inn Express.

Our Days Inn room was on the first floor. The front door to our room was not sealed properly so you could see light coming in on the one side and the bottom, which also allowed the bugs to come in. There was a dead bug between the blanket and comforter on the bed; the shower handle was about to come out of the wall, not to mention the bug in the bathtub. I was walking barefoot on the carpet and had to wash my really dirty feet after 15 minutes because the carpet was so dirty, the remainder of the time I kept my shoes on.

The woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nothing to talk about or recommend.

I would pay the extra money and stay where I could sleep at night and not worry about what was going to crawl in and join us.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 17, 2008

We arrived in Wilcox late and after driving from Portal decided to try the Days Inns. We were looking for a basic hotel to spend the night before heading on to Phoenix the following day and this hotel fit our needs.

Check in was excellent and the service desk was polite and very helpful. The room was standard - clean but could use some updating/paint. We were on the ground floor next to another family with a young child and did not notice excess levels of noise. The area did not seem unsafe. Breakfast was unremarkable - neither excellent or really poor.

Hotel is located within walking distance of a KFC (not recommended), McDonalds and a Safeway (across a parking lot).

Bottom line - a comfortable bed for the night in a characterless room before moving on the next day. Probably wouldn't stay there again but try one of the independents on the old interstate.

• Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed March 23, 2008

Going to Fort Bowie NHS the next day, we stopped here for the night. Looking at AAA Tour Book, we decided that this looked as good as any for a one night stay. We were given a first floor room and it was very scarey..The door had dents in it, the mini frige also had a big dent in it, the bathroom was not clean, and there was alot of noise during the night--traffic and human voices. I did not feel comfortable and was ready to check out at the crack of dawn. My husband insisted that we eat the complimentary breakfast--not good, tables never wiped off. I will be in touch with AAA concerning the 2 diamond rating and will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed October 1, 2007

We were stuck here in Willcox for an undetermined number of days. Because of that, before I reserved a room, I checked out the other hotels in the city. This one seemed like the best value, plus there was a coupon in the travel book. When I looked at the room, I asked the girl if all the rooms were the same and she said yes, then I made a reservation with the coupon. That's when she said the coupon in only good for the second floor rooms. Ok, that isn't too much of an inconvenience. But when I unloaded the luggage, I found out that the "coupon" rooms don't include a fridge and microwave. She didn't tell me that! So I tried to cancel a reservation I made 20 minutes earlier and was told I couldn't. So we were stuck there for 4 nights because I wasn't going to pack and unpack again. I was tired from drivng. I couldn't get any kind of reimbursement for the false advertising. I never even saw the manager.

The breakfast isn't great. You'd be better off buying some groceries, that is, if you didn't get the "coupon" room.

• Stayed: September 2007