“Comfortable for one night”
Review of Days Inn Willcox

Days Inn Willcox
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Willcox
Phoenix, Arizona
“Comfortable for one night”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I guess for the price I really cannot complain about the drop of shampoo they provide in a huge basket nor the ability to get a second blanket. the motel was empty, it was my husband and I in one room, my daughter husband and baby in another, and maybe two other guests, I called down to inquire about a second blanket and Brad told me that he did not have any, I kind of mentioned that the motel was empty and that I can't imagine that they did not have a spare blanket... so I went without it as it was explained to me that he was not going to go into an already made up room to get the blanket. Again for the price I should not have expected a hot breakfast to consist of much, I was told that the price of sausage had sky rocketed and this is why they do not serve it - enjoy your cold cereal. Also staff did not know much about their own town, the questions was asked, "So, what is there to do in Willcox?" “I don’t know…” good thing we already knew what our agenda was for the day.

Rooms were clean, pillows and bed were semi-comfortable - no extra blankets allowed though. We stayed here in Willcox to enjoy the wineries – we did not want to travel far so we stayed overnight – we were not here at the Day’s Inn to enjoy the amenities – just a decent night’s sleep – and that what we got.

Room Tip: Located at the off ramp of the I-10 - not much to offer - no elevator so two flights to climb
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 23, 2013

clean, quiet, the best value for the money, pet friendly, close to everything, make sure you ask for nonsmoking room, close to safeway plaza and close to I10 freeway exit 340.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Albuquerque
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Asked for government rate. Gave me the rack rate then added tax on. The attitude is one if indifference. Breakfast was worse than bad. Blended egg patties warmed up on site. Sausage patties the same. Really needs attention to cleanliness and maintenance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business