“Hungry for Mexican & thirsty for Dos Equis”
Review of Salsa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Salsa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 4, 2014

When staying 1 Saturday night in Willcox, we were hungry for Mexican but saw that the other Mexican place didn't serve alcohol & we wanted a beer. So we stopped at Salsa Fiesta. The décor is colorful, place is clean & spacious, service was good & food was good but not anything special. Liked the salsa bar as my husband & I have different tastes so both of us were happy with the choices. Choices are kind of limited in Willcox so this satisfied our desire for Mexican food along with a beer.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We dine at Salsa Fiestas regularly. The service is always friendly and the food is good. The last time I tried a patty melt, next time I will go back to having Mexican food.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Reading the other reviews, these people must have been to a different Salsa Fiesta!!! My husband and I went there yesterday. He had a #12 and I, a #3. The enchilada was made with a flour tortilla which I could have liked had the sauce not appeared tasteless and out of a can! The taco would have been good if there had been any seasoning in the beef. My husband liked the rice but I found it to be gooey and did not eat mine. The chips were not great either. Now for their "famous" salsa bar, for someone to boast about their salsa bar, they should have more variety. Both the mild and the medium were the same..."hot". The rest I did not try, of the five.....they used to have more, as well as pico de gallo, but not this time. I was not impressed but maybe I am just spoiled to Las Portales in Tucson. I will say I had been to Salsa Fiesta a few years ago and it seemed better.

2  Thank TomKat2006
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Staff great! Food was amazing, and filling. They have a great self serve salsa bar too. Great meal choices if you love Mexican food. The Topas are delicious and filling if you want a sandwich. But the meals are great too.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Food and service was excellent! Had the cheese enchiladas and a shredded beef taco. Taco was stuffed with beef! I highly recommend this place.
Lots of different kinds of salsa to choose from!
9/13/2013