“For Willcox, a five star place”

Isabel's South of the Border
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Willcox
Tucson, Arizona
“For Willcox, a five star place”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Came into the sleepy town of Willcox for a festival. Didn't expect much in the way of food, but Isabel's was a pleasant surprise. A cute, brightly decorated little spot. Salsa was quite spicy ( a good thing) and while the food wasn't gourmet, it was perfectly fine (not super authentic but certainly not Taco Bell) and filled our bellies. Reasonable prices and close the everything.

Woodinville,WA
“Potential,but needs some improvement”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Several people in town recommended this place, and we were excited to try it. If you go, watch for the flag of Mexican colors outside, as the sign on the window imprints Isabel so tiny, you won't see it. Inside is nicely decorated and clean, with newer tables and chairs. Solena, our server was lovely, friendly and helpful, suggesting the beef fajitas as the best on their menu. It was certainly generous and flavorful but tough. Hubby had the three enchiladas, and was disappointed. Sadly this is probably one of the best restaurants in town.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank luvgr8trvl
“Good food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A newly opened restaurant. Very clean and friendly staff. No liquor license so no cerveza. They are working on getting a liquor license. I like a cold beer with my Mexican food what can I say. We both had tacos I had shredded beef and my wife had shrimp which was fresh that day. My tacos were very good with plenty of beef the same for the shrimp tacos. Many of the locals were eating there always a good sign. I will eat there again when I'm in Willcox!

• Visited August 2013