“Worth stopping”

Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Willcox
Streetsboro, OH
“Worth stopping”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had breakfast there. Great food and decent prices. Super efficient and friendly waitress. Nice, homey atmosphere.

Visited March 2014

Glendale, Arizona
“Interesting use of space”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were pointed to this one for a full breakfast. The food was okay. Eggs, sausage a bit spiced up, toast. My husband had the chicken fried steak which he said was thin but tasty. The service was great. "G-ma" perhaps herself serving. Very welcoming and attentive. Very genuine. Now the spoiler for me. I started to not feel well and I seemed to pick up on a gaseous smell that started to turn my stomach. It's possible I would have been queasy anywhere that morning, but it started when we arrived in, continued throughout our meal, and I felt much better when outside. My husband was fine however. Maybe my off day, I was pretty hungry and it was filling.

Visited February 2014

Been to G-ma D's Cafe? Share your experiences!