“Rebekah Best Waitress Ever!”
Review of Country Fare

Country Fare
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Willcox
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant associated with TA Travel Center.
Description: Restaurant associated with TA Travel Center.
Mt Juliet, TN
“Rebekah Best Waitress Ever!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had been riding in the sun all day and agreed that we would just walk across the street from the hotel for dinner. I'm not one to want to eat in truck stops so imagine my surprise when we had the pleasure of Rebekah for a server. She was running around the restaurant it seemed like taking care of everyone and with an amazing smile on her face and genuine concern that your food was good and you had everything you needed. She was a great ending to a long hot day.

• Visited June 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best salad bar in Willcox”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I'm vegan so finding a place to eat in Willcox could have been difficult. I asked the desk at the motel and they pointed us to TA's truck stop, home of Country Fare. They did have a good salad bar--everything was fresh and crisp. My husband had fried fish and rice pilaf and he enjoyed his meal also. It's not the Ritz, but it's clean, the waitress was fast and pleasant, and they have a surprisingly varied menu. I'd eat there again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BlackBeltOjibwa
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Yuk!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a pancake breakfast. Hard to imagine how pancakes could be so bad. My husband had a chicken fried steak breakfast. We both ate the eggs and left everything else. The table next to us walked away from a spagetti dinner. Server was very nice and attentive, food was horrid!

• Visited June 2012

Been to Country Fare? Share your experiences!