“plaza in willcox az.”

Dining options: Takeout
Willcox, Arizona, United States
“plaza in willcox az.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Plaza Restaurant is one of the friendliest places i have been... the menu has a wide variety of food, the salads are beautiful and plentiful well worth the cost. the steaks are tender and cooked to order. the staff is great, very friendly and attentive! stop in and try for yourself... the kids menu is perfect for the little ones!

• Visited August 2013

Willcox, Arizona
“Don't order the enchilada plate!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We used to go here often and their mexican food was always very good. However our last visit I ordered the enchilada plate and when it came out it was covered in about 1 inch layer of cheese. Underneath the thick layer of cheese, which I pulled back, there was another layer of about an inch of a dark, thick brown sauce that had no taste. Under that was simply plain hamburger meat, no seasoning whatsoever, wrapped in a corn tortilla. I had ordered one cheese enchilada with the two meat ones and the cheese one was just OK. I tried to eat the hamburger meat but it had no taste. I tried the rice I had ordered and it was also covered in a thick layer of cheese, which was hard. I removed that and found hard, dry rice. In the photo you can see the thick layer of cheese I pulled back. When the waitress came, she asked me if I needed a box for it. I told her no, as it was about the worst I had ever eaten. I then showed her the cheese blob, the dry crispy rice, and when I looked at her she had this YUCK look on her face. She said she was going to take that off our ticket and she did, which I appreciated. My husband had a sandwich, which he said was very good. We did have to ask another waiter for ice tea refills

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TomKat2006
LAS CRUCES
“Local restaurant with good food”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This restaurant is in one side of a service station, next to the Quality Inn. The locals seem to know it well and like it. The menu includes Mexican and American specialties. We had the grilled chicken, which is probably the healthiest on the menu. It comes with salad (or soup), vegetable, and your choice of potato or cottage cheese. There were two nice skinless chicken breasts on each plate. The only thing is that it had a bit much black pepper on it. The service was a bit slow, but it seems they had just two waitresses and quite a few patrons. It's an easy walk from the Quality Inn, so one can leave one's car parked there.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ANNIE S
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very good”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The food here is very good. I have visited the restraunt twice and both times were very good. Service is good and fast and food is great.

Lugano, Switzerland
“Horrible food, hair in the plate”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

By far the worst restaurant i've been in my life

The food is simply disgusting, my girlfriend found 2 hair in her plate... Unacceptable even for a small restaurant in a small and isolated place...

The service, at least, was good. The waitress sincerely apologized and we paid only for the drinks.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Plaza Restaurant? Share your experiences!