“Peaceful Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sulphur
Sulphur Springs Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Sulphur B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2005

My husband and I decided last minute to take a drive from Dallas to Oklahoma. We booked one night in the Bathe House at the Sulphur Spring Inn. It turned out to be everything we were looking for and more. Charlie and Cheri, the innkeepers, make you feel comfortable without intruding on your solitude. The Bathe House has rooms upstairs that include toilet and sink in your room. Showers are taken downstairs. Also downstairs are two hot tubs. One quite warm and the other perfect for soothing your muscles after a walk in the park which is right next to the inn. Walks in the park range from 1.3 miles up hill or around 3 miles within the forest. Skip the casinos and enjoy a great dinner at Michael's steak house. After dinner, Charlie and Cheri are there to greet you back at home. You will make friends here that will always make this your home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank Melhome45

A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, TX
Reviewed November 15, 2004

This was without a doubt the worst place I have ever stayed. The first night the toilet backed up into the BATHTUB. The owners said they would not charge me for that night, but they did. They moved me into another cottage, and when I flushed the toilet water come up into the sink. This was AFTER they told me they had a plumber come out. I checked out, didn't stay the second night, and they charged me for that night as well.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 19, 2004

Delightful B&B right near the entrance to Chicasaw Park. Very comfortable, clean, bedrooms, pleasant hosts, and an indoor pool/spa.

A real surprise. I highly recommend

4  Thank murbahn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sulphur
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
#1 of 2 in Sulphur
Super 8 Sulphur
Super 8 Sulphur
#3 of 3 in Sulphur

Been to Sulphur Springs Inn? Share your experiences!