Sulphur Springs Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sulphur
See available hotels
View Hotel
Economy Inn Express(Pauls Valley)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2006

if you want a peaceful getaway to renew yourself. this is the place to come. This charming old bathhouse takes you back to a time gone by. this 100 year old building is just that, but the parlor, artistic and whimsical touches provide such a fun simple backdrop to the gracious generosity and care provided by the innkeepers/ owners. the weekedn we visited, local musicians played under the pavilion with all guests sitting a round the fire drinking wine and listening to the great music, and great stories.
yes, even charlie was playing the bass. there is nothing fancy here and no luxury features, but that is all the charm! the rooms are darling in decor and the pool is GREAT! Oh, and charlies breakfast in the morning was to die for!
when all of bed and breakfasts are all about lush luxury, this one stnds out as a one of a kind retreat! we are frequent guests and always look forward to our return! i recommend this experience!!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank iliosgryphon
Reviewed July 29, 2006

Although the facility looks great on their web site and it is just outside of the Chickasaw National Recreation Area, the cottages are not worth the $130 a day charged. Upon entering the office area, the interior smelled of an elderly person with poor hygiene. Next to the main building was a covered patio of which the support beams were rotted, some were broken and the roofing material was falling onto the patio. We stayed in one of their three cottages. The berber carpet was badly stained and in desperate need of cleaning. The ceilings in the living room and bed room areas were cracking. The bathroom floor was weak in spots and would give away under weight. The toilet was leaking at the base. The bathtub/shower was in poor condition. Black mold on some wall tiles, tiles poorly caulked, shower head leaking water, and hair from prior occupants in the tub and lavatory. The breakfast for two days consisted of a quart of cheap orange juice, a quart of milk, four containers of odd flavored yogurt, and two individual boxes of cereal.

I have stayed in B & Bs and hotels from Asia to Europe. This is not one that I would ever stay at again. Unfortunately, the city of Sulphur is not in any better condition.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank OldArmySoldier
Reviewed June 15, 2006

My husband and I spent a delightful time with the proprietors enjoying conversation and the facilities. They were very helpful in giving us information and where to visit in the area.
Going back again and bringing some family.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank Beth G
Reviewed July 17, 2005

My husband and I decided last minute to take a drive from Dallas to Oklahoma. We booked one night in the Bathe House at the Sulphur Spring Inn. It turned out to be everything we were looking for and more. Charlie and Cheri, the innkeepers, make you feel comfortable without intruding on your solitude. The Bathe House has rooms upstairs that include toilet and sink in your room. Showers are taken downstairs. Also downstairs are two hot tubs. One quite warm and the other perfect for soothing your muscles after a walk in the park which is right next to the inn. Walks in the park range from 1.3 miles up hill or around 3 miles within the forest. Skip the casinos and enjoy a great dinner at Michael's steak house. After dinner, Charlie and Cheri are there to greet you back at home. You will make friends here that will always make this your home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank Melhome45
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, TX
Reviewed November 15, 2004

This was without a doubt the worst place I have ever stayed. The first night the toilet backed up into the BATHTUB. The owners said they would not charge me for that night, but they did. They moved me into another cottage, and when I flushed the toilet water come up into the sink. This was AFTER they told me they had a plumber come out. I checked out, didn't stay the second night, and they charged me for that night as well.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member