All reviews duck couples massage steak get away wild turkeys breakfast and dinner jacuzzi tub deep tissue massage can't wait to go back anniversary weekend cheesecake hibiscus drink coffee cake beef restaurant relaxing getaway private balcony spa resort
Reviewed April 19, 2018

The Owners are incredibly hospitable from the moment you step onto the beautiful, serene property to the moment you make your regrettable departure. Staff, Meals, Treatments and Accommodations were 5 STAR! Who knew we didn't have to travel back to Palm Springs to recreate and amazing spa getaway in Oklahoma. What a pleasure it was. I cannot recommend Echo Canyon more. We will definitely be back...hopefully sooner rather than later :-)

Room tip: You get what you pay for! You can't go wrong.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tinop165
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Really want to feel good for a couple days? The room was lovely and had everything you need! The owners are fantastic and very accommodating. The dinner (tenderloin I believe) is pricey but worth every penny!!

1  Thank Marlene B
echo5804215076, Front Office Manager at Echo Canyon Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

we're glad you had a great time, and appreciate the honest review. come back anytime!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Nuzzled in South Oklahoma on a National Park is this absolute paradise, Echo Canyon Ranch Spa and Resort. I was skeptical at first with the reviews of relaxation because I am not one that really knows how to unwind. I was made a believer. Is it a bed/breakfast? It’s more like a boutique hotel. Is it quiet and secluded? Yes! Do you have the privacy that makes you feel comfortable? Yes and yes! Each piece of the antique furniture in your room or the main house has a story. It’s like a museum gallery. There is so much character here.
This dedicated team has set the standard high and consistently delivered. They went above and beyond in customer service from the time we arrived with the check in and the tour of the resort, to walking us to our room to make sure we were acclimated to our surroundings. The dinner at Barren of Beef cannot be described adequately. To say it was delicious does not give it enough. The chef, sous chefs, and wait staff served an exquisite dining experience. The blackberries and peaches are grown fresh on site. The fish flown in fresh. I felt as if we had our own personal chef who took a great deal of pride in the masterpieces that were delivered to our table. The breakfast was equal to none with homemade quiche, biscuits, coffee cake.
The spa for the couples massage topped off this royal experience. Relaxing and medicinal. I can only leave you with this, if you want to truly unplug and reconnect. If you want to find that balance that you have been way to busy to stop for then take this time, with these truly beautiful people, and you will find value with your stay at Echo Canyon Spa and Resort

1  Thank Brandi P
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

When you take the trip to Echo Canyon you won’t be disappointed. It’s so relaxing. The spa is amazing. And the food is awesome.

But, here is the thing. It is so private. I do not know of another place in Oklahoma that provides this type of intimacy. Your own private oasis from your routine.

This place is magical.

I recommend it to any couple that is looking to reconnect. A chance to get away from the daily grind. And still, it’s only minutes away from wherever you need to be.

I can’t say enough about Echo Canyon. It always is there for us. Especially when we need it the most. And we always return home as one. Like we always have been. Both of us ready to take on whatever comes our way.

A truly magical place.

1  Thank Edward M
Reviewed April 9, 2018

So our leader said, you worked hard, take your husband to the best restaurant and enjoy dinner on me. He’s from out of state and suggested Vast on top of Devon tower. I corrected, the best restaurant is Baron of Beef at Echo Canyon and that is where we went. We have stayed in many of the rooms, the all spoil my senses. The rich antiques, the colors, the quality of bedding is a treat to all senses. Best massage I’ve ever had, best steak, and if you stay in 14 or 15 a creek view from the deck. There is privacy, but a well appointed bar if you are social. It is impossible to describe the entire experience, private tubs in room, a small pool, magnificent property full of wild life. Joe and Carol are warm and caring, full of character and genuine. There staff is vibrant and kind, with attention to every detail. I would never leave this place if it was possible, they renew my soul every time. When it is time to leave I always have a tear in my eye, thinking about the next time I may be so lucky to return again.

Room tip: Creek view on 14 and 15, not a bad room. Online pictures don’t do justice to the overall experience.