All reviews duck couples massage steak get away bed and breakfast wild turkeys jacuzzi tub deep tissue massage mineral water twice baked potato cheesecake relaxing getaway coffee cake the great reviews breakfast was delicious an amazing place hibiscus drink
Reviewed April 9, 2018

So our leader said, you worked hard, take your husband to the best restaurant and enjoy dinner on me. He’s from out of state and suggested Vast on top of Devon tower. I corrected, the best restaurant is Baron of Beef at Echo Canyon and that is where we went. We have stayed in many of the rooms, the all spoil my senses. The rich antiques, the colors, the quality of bedding is a treat to all senses. Best massage I’ve ever had, best steak, and if you stay in 14 or 15 a creek view from the deck. There is privacy, but a well appointed bar if you are social. It is impossible to describe the entire experience, private tubs in room, a small pool, magnificent property full of wild life. Joe and Carol are warm and caring, full of character and genuine. There staff is vibrant and kind, with attention to every detail. I would never leave this place if it was possible, they renew my soul every time. When it is time to leave I always have a tear in my eye, thinking about the next time I may be so lucky to return again.

Room Tip: Creek view on 14 and 15, not a bad room. Online pictures don’t do justice to the overall experience.
Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Room I stayed in, Kathryn's Castle, was beautifully decorated. It's close to the Chickasaw National Forest where Little Niagra and other springs are to dip in. Nature everywhere! The Aloha Spa is definitely a "must do" experience. The dinner is outstandingly delicious, even if it's a bit pricey. Bonus on that, is you can eat for a couple of days on it! The owner's and everybody there make sure you stay is totally wonderful...and it was!

Room Tip: Any room you get is going to be heaven!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Echo Canyon was the perfect resting place for us. Been in Oklahoma all my life and didn’t know this place existed. Very peaceful gated area with several types of rooms available. We had a gift certificate for a particular room, the current guest asked for a late checkout and Carol offered to bump us up to a nicer/more expensive cabin for no extra charge. My husband and I both had a spa service, pedi chairs were very nice. My favorite part of the stay was that everything was clean! The breakfast was outstanding - blackberry bread pudding was mouth watering, fresh juices from their peaches and blackberries...coffee of course! The surrounding area at Sulphur Springs was nice, even without the green of spring. We definitely plan to stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2018

My husband brought me here as a surprise for my birthday. It was a great experience. Very friendly staff, and a beautiful property! We got the couples massage- definitely recommend! Great food. We felt very well taken care of!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bai00holt
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Upon arrival, you are met by Carol, who gives details and shows you the property and helps set up personalized services, then Carrie escorts you to your cottage, beautiful furniture, 60" curved Tv,, very nice linens and towels, very nice hot tub in your room, fireplace, picturesque balcony with a running stream just off the deck. A trip to the spa, includes 90 minute couples massage and sugar scrub, back to the room for a nap, then head over to the restaurant, Dinner consists of ribeye steak, roasted duck with cherry sauce and halibut, twice mashed potatoes, and string beans, cocktails are available, but the peach hibiscus drink is so delicious! Desert is choice of cheesecake or double fudge cake, or a lemon cake! There are casinos in the area, and then after a great night, breakfast is served in the restaurant, wheat waffles, fresh fruit and eggs and sausage and biscuits and gravy! Never rushed to check out and they cater to your wants and needs! The staff is very professional, friendly and just make sure your every desire is met and exceeded!! We will be back in the summer and fall!!

Room Tip: They have rooms in the lodge, but get a cottage, much more private and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple