Echo Canyon Spa Resort
$72
Hotwire.com
Economy Inn Express(Pauls Valley)
$50
  • Room Service
$104
Hotels.com
All reviewsduckcouples massagesteakget awaymy husband and ibed and breakfastwild turkeysjacuzzi tubdeep tissue massagecarriage housemineral waterour honeymooncheesecakerelaxing getawaycan't wait to go backtwice baked potatocooked to perfection
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect bed and breakfast! The view from our room balcony was breath taking. The food was delicious. The dining room had individual tables for two giving a feel of more intimate setting. And our couples massage was the best part!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

The quote from the movie "The Castle" now makes sense. My wife and I were in the US from Australia on business and had time to visit long lost family in Ada Oklahoma. I use TripAdvisor a lot and found Echo Canyon Resort had great reviews. We stayed in a Carriage room on the hill and absolutely loved it. Very spacious room and fitted with great features. Strongly recommend it and will be back. We met some fantastic people from Oklahoma who use it as a getaway retreat and they loved it as well.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I took my college age daughters over spring break for mother/daughter getaway. The room was amazing, the girls could shut off their room from mine so they could stay up and visit till early in the morning. Breakfast both mornings was amazing, 2 courses. They are furnished with beautiful antiques and lots of interesting things. All three of us had a deep tissue massage and brown sugar body scrub. Both were amazing. The girls in the spa did a fantastic job and were so sweet. All the guests have access to the kitchen in the main house for complimentary water, soda, fruit and snacks 24 hrs a day. We did some exploring around the area during the day. Beautiful area and lots of things to experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

First time visit in January for the weekend. I've been to many destination spas and this was one of the best. Accommodations were amazing. Food was beyond great. Spa services were heavenly. Loved the experience. Staff was very attentive. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The ambiance here is terrific. Serene, country setting, fresh air. Attentive, friendly staff, all the amenities. The hot tub in the room is a plus. The dusting in the room could have been more thorough, but not a big deal.

Room Tip: ask for one of the 2nd floor rooms with a great view from the balcony. We enjoyed seeing the wildlife and playing with the resident puppies.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple