“D rating”

Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“D rating”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

It's so nasty, flies buzzing around, loud drama from staff members, sticky tables and bathroom doors. The service isn't that great but if I had to work in that place I would be very unhappy. This place needs to be remodelled, there is a water leak on the ceiling. Who owns this place? This is why people choose to cook at home rather than go out. Whoever owns this place needs a reality check on standards. Someone needs to call Health and food safety.

• Visited August 2014

Sulphur, Oklahoma
“Nasty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I love Pizza Hut Pizza! This location is nasty and needs to be torn down. The floors, walls, and ceiling are always dirty. As I type this I can see six flies buzzing around. I do like the pizza but this place is gross. The service isn't that good and I'm sure it's because they have to work in such a nasty store.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!