It's so nasty, flies buzzing around, loud drama from staff members, sticky tables and bathroom doors. The service isn't that great but if I had to work in that place I would be very unhappy. This place needs to be remodelled, there is a water leak on the ceiling. Who owns this place? This is why people choose to cook at home rather than go out. Whoever owns this place needs a reality check on standards. Someone needs to call Health and food safety.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.