“The eating experience.”

Springs at the Artesian
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Featuring dishes to satisfy all three major meals and any cravings in between, we offer high-end, homestyle-inspired fare in creatively presented and generous portions. Dine in our stately 140-person main dining room, or enjoy a pretty day on our large outdoor patio. Perfect for a romantic date night or a lively group experience, you'll find our restaurant to be just what you ordered.
Elk City, Oklahoma
“The eating experience.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The eating experience at this restaurant was in my mind at the very least five star. Mr.Bryan Davis of the Riverwind Hotel & casino recommended this restaurant to my wife and I. The presentation of each dish that we ordered left very little to be desired. And the overall taste of the food was truly outstanding.We would highly recommend a stop at Sulphur, Oklahoma and the Artisan hotel. You will find the Spring restaurant within. To get to Sulphur, Oklahoma, Take I-35 to exit 55 head East about 9 mi. by D.J. Julian

1 Thank david j

Dallas
“Excellent place, highly recommend!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My family & I were there last weekend May 24, 2014. I was so excited to see the savannah lobster special on the menu. I am from New England & can judge lobster dishes. Absolutely one of the most amazing lobster dishes I have ever had by far! I was also very impressed with the large selection of wine. The service was wonderful & the hotel was beautiful. All around our stay was fantastic, especially the food at the restaurant. We look forward to coming back again in the very near future!! I highly recommend anyone that is in the area to stay here & go to the restaurant. Thanks again for making our stay so special.

2 Thank Angelmaq
ok
“Nice setting/ good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten lunch here on several occasions with friends. The service is good, although sometimes a little slow. The menu has quite a few options from which to select. Among my favorites are the fried catfish, the meatloaf, and the pecan crusted tilapia. I feel like the entree salads are rather small portions. A couple of times I have ordered desert and they have run out of what I wished to order or the desert had not been cooked yet. Instead now I opt to either go to Bedre Chocolates or Pinkitzel for cupcakes nearby. I like the quiet pleasant atmosphere of the restaurant. This is the nicest place to have lunch in Sulphur, I think.

1 Thank happycrafter54
Purcell, Oklahoma
“Better than prior reviews”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We read all of the reviews about the poor service so we came with lowered expectations. We were happily surprised. We cam a few minutes early and they weren't quite ready for us. They were somewhat disorganized and I wanted to remind the manager that talking business in front of customers is not a great technique. Jenny was our waitress and wonderful. The appetizers and food were brought out at the same time so they could work on their timing. But the food was well presented and very good. We had the fried green tomatoes, queso and chips, and the tilapia. The risotto was a bit overlooked but great flavor. The tilapia was cooked perfectly. So I would say they have some growing pains but are really doing much better than the earlier reviews. We are going back for dinner. I would suggest taking the manager and some of the staff to let them experience what fine dining really can be. They have the food part down and now they need the service part.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great menu and excellent staff”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Had lunch here twice this week. The menu is a little small but you will not be unhappy with any selection. We had the hamburgers, green chile burger, meatload, catfish, and nachos.