“Nice staff, but too much smoke”
Review of Super 8 Sulphur

Super 8 Sulphur
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Sulphur
Reviewed June 1, 2006

The staff was very friendly, and the room quite comfortable. The free breakfast was good, with hot waffles. The tv had great channels w/cable.

There was only one problem with our stay. I am very allergic to smoke, and asked for a non-smoking room. Come morning, I woke up to a room full of ciggerette smoke billowing from under the doors--this made me very ill and I had to leave for home that day-cutting my trip very short.

If you don't mind the smoke, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank Jet P

Reviewed January 10, 2005

The Staff at the Super 8 Motel was just great! They were so friendly, helpful and eager to assist with whatever needs we had. They gave us a great rate for the week which was much lower than anywhere else and the room was much nicer than several other places. Also, right next door to the motel is an excellent restaraunt called The Bricks, where you can get excellent food at very reasonable prices. Whenever I make a trip to Sulphur, I plan to stay at the Super 8 Motel every time.

• Stayed: January 2005
2  Thank terriber

Been to Super 8 Sulphur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sulphur

Address: 2116 W Broadway Ave, Sulphur, OK 73086-4200
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Sulphur
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Sulphur
Price Range: $72 - $87 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sulphur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Sulphur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Sulphur