“Kids and adults alike will love it!”
Review of Thai Garden

Thai Garden
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went here with my 2 kids, both under 6 years old, and they were perfectly happy.
What I Love about this place is that the kids menu wasn't just "Chicken fingers, mac and cheese, and grilled cheese" It was a kids menu that was basically smaller versions of regular dishes. (I challenge you to order the orange chicken and your kids not like it)
The staff are VERY friendly, and very helpful when helping you decide on a dish.
I had a favorite Thai place in Alabama years ago and I never thought any place would live up to it, but this place does... in some ways....
The decor is nothing to write home about. Very plain, and the location is very small.
The presentation of the food likewise is nothing special.
But the taste is amazing.
And the prices are SUPER affordable!
After my son finished he said "Wow, that was so good I think I want more." and he also said it is now his favorite place to eat near our home.

1  Thank JayStemple

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great little place to visit. Food is good w great price. The owner is very accommodating n super friendly. Try the Thai fry rice. It is the best

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The service is friendly and quick and the food is excellent. We usually have the summer rolls and Tom Ka Gai (chicken coconut soup). The dinner portions are more expensive, but also larger. A bowl of the Tom Ka Gai fills me up and I have leftovers, too. Although Chinese is also on the menu, we have always ordered Thai.

If we are travelling through this area during a meal time, this is our first choice.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I had the Pad Thai. I had mild, he had medium spicy. It wasn't spicy enough for him, but that's just him. It was very good, though different than other Pad Thais we have eaten. It was...shiny. Not sure what made it so shiny; don't think it was oil. It also had some mushrooms and broccoli florets in it, which was unusual. The bean sprouts, which were always put on last and uncooked at other Thai restaurants, were lightly stir fried here, which was fine. The only gripe is that there weren't very many chopped peanuts on it.

Service was good and friendly. We would eat here again if we stayed in this area.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Who would have thought that this tiny family owned Thai restaurant would be so good?

Excellent curries, savory desserts, incredible tofus. This is the place you go if you love traditional Thai food. I have been here a number of times and I can't help but love it. Also, the service is amazing.

You'll find traditional Thai decorating that seems quite genuine.

2  Thank Additional