“its ok”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Chickamauga, Georgia
“its ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

the hambugers that we got were not done and we didnt find out until we were home and we didnt wont to go back. most ogf the food is good and some of the workers are friendly we would go back if we were in a hurry.

Visited March 2012

Ringgold, Georgia
“Missing Food - Bad Service - Very Rude Manager”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

MY TIP - DON'T GO THERE!! I went thru the drive thru and when I got home 20 minutes later, my order was not right, and food was missing. So I called and spoke to the manager and she said there was nothing she could do so I asked when the store manager would be in. She said she could not give out that information and hung up. I went on Saturday night September 18th at 6:30pm and spent 25.93 and got about half of my food and half of it was not right. This is a franchise store and they refuse to give out the owners name or office number. I wonder why the owner doesn't want to speak to his customers? I'm guessing too many complaints to deal with.

• Visited September 2011