“New Maple & Pecan Chicken Tower.....YUM!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Cuisines: American
“New Maple & Pecan Chicken Tower.....YUM!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We dine here often,it's always really good, but this dish deserved a write up. This is 2 filet of Chicken breasts deep fried in O'Charley's breading with slices of firm sweet potatoe in between, topped with pecans and a maple sauce that is knock your socks off good! It comes with 2 sides and of course, all the delicious rolls you can eat. A great meal for $12.99 + drink. Great service, great food with that "YUM" factor!

• Visited July 2014

“VERY BAD Restruant and Managment”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Wow, where to begin. On 4/24/2014 my wife and I decided to go and have the Prime Rib special that they advertise. I knew it was good because when I was traveling all the time (2000-2007) I would stop and get it - so it was a no brainer for me. And we also usually eat here on Sunday mornings for the brunch. I would like to add that this is my wife’s choice to go to this one because it is the closest. We got there at 7 or so and I was trying to figure out at the time why it was such a long wait (turns out no wait staff) the parking lot was not full nor was the restaurant either – but we still had to wait. The wait time was 20 minutes but we were seated in 18min – I usually time people. We were seated and a young girl took our orders (we both had the Prime Rib special Med Rare) mango tea and water, spinach dip was the appetizer. My wife’s side was a salad and mine was the broccoli cheese casserole. The waitress asked what to drink so I told her and so did my wife well she brought a sierra mist which she made right. Her side salad was asked for with the meal. Rolls were brought out 15 to 20 minutes later by another staff member and that should have been my first clue. 30 to 45 minutes rolled around and wheres our waitress? Finally the same guy that brought our rolls out said we don’t have the med rare Prime rib will med work? We both said why what’s going on? It was explained to us that it was all out etc etc yadda yadda. So we both agreed to eat the med Prime Rib, ok another 30 minutes rolls around and the same guy walked out I said “where’s our food”? He said the manager will bring it out shortly (never seen our original waitress or anything during the time we were sat). Hmmm, the Manager is bringing it? Another clue. Over an hour of being told it will “be right out” and finally the Manager brings our food– my time may be off a bit, not much. She brought us a SMALL piece of dried up Prime Rib that I would never have served to anyone ever for any reason. My wife’s salad was nowhere to be found. My wife (who is normally pretty patient and accommodating) was the one who got up and said “I am done.” What should have been done is our waitress or manager come out and say they are out of it. If anyone ordered that stuff and ate it I know you’re sick by now. Honestly that type of management should not be tolerated anywhere, and the lack of customer respect is amazing. I will never ever go back

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank Rodney L
Nebraska
“Clean and Great Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very nice family restaurant. Many choices to suit all the tastes of the family. The free rolls are delicious. Price was Good and service was great!

• Visited December 2013
RoseBriar22
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food was wonderful and the atmosphere great. Prices were in line with a steak house.-I had steak seasoned w/ pepper, mashed potatoes, veggie and all was real good. Also started with a 'Front Porch Punch' which was lemonade, sweet tea, peach puree and moonshine! SO good! We also has twister potatoes w/ queso. All was SO good!

Visited October 2013
Rock Spring, Georgia
“Fantastic Lunch Specials”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is a real gem.They have a great lunch combo specials.Food was very Tasty,and service was very good,very crowded at noon when we went,we were seated right away,ordered and our food was brought out in less than 15 minutes,i'd say that was darn good considering it was noon and very crowded.The taco soup was very good.
And on Wednesday's you each receive free pie.Ask for the ooy gooy carmel yum !!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013