“Poor customer service!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
“Poor customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I had an order to go. I sat there for over 30 minutes called inside and asked when my food would be ready. They said its on its way. She came out took my money and said one more minute. Mean while everyone else was getting their orders and bringing them back. Long story short, it was 58 minutes that I sat in my car waiting! Freida was the manager that night. I only know because I asked. Not because she came and apologized or anything! No she stood there and drank her drank instead of doing her job! Not to mention the wait staff coming out to smoke! They all should help to wait in the customers then you can smoke and drink! Customers are why you have a job in the first place! Higher ups need to look into this place being run by a very lazy manager! If she doesn't care why should the people under her? No thanks!

3 Thank mskanne

Rossville, Georgia
“Feelin good in the neighborhood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Wide variety of food choices. Bar area. Staff is pretty friendly. Atmosphere is nice. Food is really good, prices are about average for a sit down restaurant.

Visited December 2012
RINGGOLD
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great food and service---I had a steak (prime rib) and salad and all was good, right down to the rolls--I went on my birthday and they gave a birthday desert that was excellent---The prices were very fair and all was clean and well kept----The outside was also clean----I would give these guys an excellent rating overall---

• Visited January 2012
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, United States
“try the steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

i higly recomend O'charleys i had the steak with cajun marinade and steamed vegtibles with garlic butter

• Visited December 2011
Elgin, Illinois
“Good Salad, Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife & I stopped here for lunch during a road trip. We like the salads at this chain so, we both ordered one. Mine was the steak and blue cheese, my wife's was a spinach thing. We both ordered the small. They were perfect. Even the steak was cooked as I ordered. The rolls are made on the premises.. or so we were told but either way, they are very good.

The downside here was the loud music. I think that most of these places play music they like and too loud... probably to please themselves. Well, we asked the waitress if it could be lowered and they accommodated us immediately! Wow. Even the manager came over and asked if it was OK and he even turned it down another notch. This is why I gave them 4 stars for atmosphere. Without an adjustment, it would have been a zero.

As a result, we had a great stop, good food and a smiling waitress and happy customers who will return to OCs.

• Visited October 2012