“Fantastic Pizza!”
Review of Pie Slingers - CLOSED

Pie Slingers
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family loves Pie Slingers. They have very unique toppings like bacon cheeseburger with a yellow mustard drizzle, the godfather, and chicken bacon ranch! They also have wheat crust as an available option. The atmosphere is nostalgic and very different. The staff is ALWAYS friendly! and you can order online!

1  Thank GaPeach1976

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Took my daughter here as a treat for her good grades. The place seems huge when you walk in.. very open and airy. Every table has its own "theme". Prices are reasonable for the amount of toppings you get.. we got "The Kitchen Sink".. completely loaded with toppings, but cooked absolutely correctly. Food took a good amount of time to come out, but well worth it. Nice place to sit down and have a pizza, not a ton of options for this in the Ft. O area.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

When you walk in, you're struck by the fun 80s themed atmosphere. Each table is splattered in photos like Star Trek characters, horror movies, Far Side cartoons and Disney princesses. When you order your pizza, you get a fun toy to place on your table...we got some type of dungeon fort that my boys loved. When the pizza came, 2 inches of meat piled on a cracker crust, we couldn't have been happier! The pizza was filling (we took half a 17" home) and REALLY great! The options of pizzas will keep us coming back and the atmosphere and very helpful staff will ensure each trip is worth it!

1  Thank sipmartini
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My family and I went to try this new pizza joint soon after they opened. The a/c was broken so it was warm in there, but not too bad. We tried the "Kitchen Sink" pizza, and it was great. The tastes of the ingredients went well together, the toppings were all fresh, the dough was the right chewy/crunchy consistency. It was better than the bigger chains. They were a little pricier, but you get what you pay for. The atmosphere was typical pizza joint. I really wanted to try the S'Mores desserts but didn't have room. Maybe next time. If you like to support local businesses and like good pizza, I would recommend them.

3  Thank uufrisbee7