All reviews room was clean yogurt front desk continental breakfast a nice place to stay wi fi three nights one night stay enjoyed my stay parking lot easy access motel pillows microwave ga proximity interstate
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing. The blonde at the front desk was so sweet and funny. Check in was a breeze and the room was the nicest one we have had on our 4 day trip home to Florida. The room was quiet. The AC didnt work initially, but the repair man was quick to fix it and even told me to keep the bathrom door shut to cool off quicker. The pool looked inviting although we didnt use it. I felt safe even at 3 am when walking my dog. The inside of the room had wood floor and a spacious bathroom. The beds were so comfortable. We actually slept in until 930. We had our dog with us and it wasnt a problem. We will definitely stay here again as our travels bring us this way.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

The front desk clerk was professional and helpful. Greeted me as I was coming through the lobby door. Rooms are clean, tidy, and nice. The beds and bathroom is clean and no stains. Beds and bathrooms are a biggie for me.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2018

We have stayed here before as we have family in the area. This time after a fall we requested a handicapped room. It was spotless, newly refurbished, tiled walk in shower. Good Wi-Fi and adequate but small tv. Slept well good mattress and pillow. Friendly staff. People were enjoying the do it yourself waffles, but we watch what we eat and there was yogurt, and we went out next morning.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NorthCarolinaViolet
Reviewed May 9, 2018

Clean Quiet Hotel in a great location off I-75, Restaurant's, shopping (Walmart) Awesome staff very knowledgeable off area and deals for dinner.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in May 2017. I reviewed it on Trip Advisor and gave it four "stars". We stayed there again a couple of days ago. It is now awful! The outside sidewalks and such haven't been swept in months. The pool was closed and the water in it was filthy. There was a tactical pocket knife laying on the steps of the balcony! Our room was dusty and rusty. Toilet seat was broken. The refrigerator wouldn't cool because there was 4" of frost built up on the cooling coils. Toilet leaked water onto the floor and the sink faucet leaked water all over the counter top. There was no remote to the TV. We called the desk and they said they found it in the laundry. To top it all off, I used 3000 Wyndham points on this room and it still cost me $72. We will never use this hotel again. And, I am far more skeptical of Super 8 hotels than I was before this stay. Terrible!

Room tip: Stay away from this property
Date of stay: May 2018