We stayed here over Thanksgiving (Wed and Thurs night) and had no complaints. The room was big and clean, the king bed was really comfortable and even the hair dryer had some umph! The breakfast was good too, just your regular continental breakfast and make-your-own-waffle station which made perfect fluffy waffles every single time. The staff was nice and helpful. Location was great too, about a 10 minute easy drive into Chattanooga. If I had to write a negative about the place would be that it's a little dated, but who cares? I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking to save a little money on their trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 Fort Oglethorpe, GA. We are conveniently located off I-75 Exit 350 or I-24 Exit 180 b. Our hotel is located in historic Fort Oglethorpe, GA just minutes away from Chickamauga Battlefield. Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls are just minutes away as well. The hotel offers free high speed wireless internet, Superstart breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Numerous restaurants and shopping choices surround the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 FT. Oglethorpe GA/Chatt TN Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Oglethorpe
- Super Eight Fort Oglethorpe
- Fort Oglethorpe Super Eight
- Fort Oglethorpe Super 8