“We love this place”

The Apocalypse
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
“We love this place”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I'm not sure how much the "bad reviewer" eats but this place loads your plate down. I absolutely think they have some of the best Greek food around & like I said the portions are huge. Sometimes it takes a little while to get your food but its always so fresh which i would prefer that over already prepared salads & pizzas etc.

Ringgold, Georgia
“Gross”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My seven year old can cook better... and this is bad because all she has is an easy bake... there is little to know food and on your plate when you get it but that is a good thing because you are not going to be able to eat it all anyway because it is just down right gross.

Visited February 2012
Ringgold, Georgia
“Good Suprise find”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Visited The Apocalypse because we had a coupon from a school coupon sale and were very glad we did. The decor is nothing special (The place used to be a Quizno's) but the service was prompt and friendly and the food was very good and reasonably priced. I had the Moussaka with spinach and my wife had the Gyro plate both dishes were fresh, and delicious. I would recommend upgrading to the Greek salad for a small up charge. We have already returned and will be back more.

• Visited May 2012
Dalton, Georgia
“Very pleasant experience”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Definately worth recommending to others.Today was our first visit & we'll be going back when in the area.The staff was very friendly&welcoming.The restaurant was clean&a nice atmosphere.I ordered the chicken parmesan with spaghetti&my bf ordered the veal parmesan with spaghetti.Both come with a tossed side salad,but for .85 more each we got the greek salad&a caesar salad.We were told by the staff that we would love the food&she was correct.I was a bit skeptical when i saw the veal&chicken parmesan thinking it might taste like something from the freezer section at the grocery store but i was wrong.Everything was great.Our food came with very good garlic bread,which i liked so much i ordered a side to go.Our total bill was 31.03 including 2 drinks,veal parm.,chicken parm.,the side salads&an order of garlic bread to go.I'm looking forward to going back to try several other things on the menu.They have calzones,pizzas,gyros,subs,salads&more.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank AY34885
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We really enjoyed the food when we visited this restaurant and the servers were really quite attentive. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2010