Review Highlights
Very good service

I called this company last night to transport my family from Oxnard Airport to Ventura and the... read more

Reviewed February 14, 2019
Cornel D
Oxnard, California
Safe and Sane

Reviewed May 16, 2017
William B
Ventura, California

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2017

As a author and journalist, I've travel through out American and outside of our borders as well. using taxi services can be a little unnerving. in some places your wished you had taken out a insurance policy and others you could have walked and already be there. But this service is Safe, Sane, and clean. Write the number down and keep it with you. 805-258-8937 Rosie Taxi Cab. A Taxi service that will keep your nerves at rest.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank William B
Ben A, Manager at Rosie Taxi Cab, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear Member,
Thank you for using our service. We do appreciate your review as it helps us to be more closer to customers feedback. We hope you will enjoy to use our service again.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I have used Rosie Taxi Cabs two times, and each time I was astonished at how pleasant and affordable the experience was.The driver was professional yet very friendly and made me feel comfortable. He was prompt, the cab was clean and nice, and the rates were far below what other taxis charge. I would recommend this Taxi Company hands down, over ANY other I have ever used.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank ThumperK

Dear Member,

Reviewed May 16, 2016

Best cab service I've ever had! Nice people! Very trustworthy! All hours of the day and night! Very polite! Always on time!

Date of experience: May 2016
Ben A, Manager at Rosie Taxi Cab, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Hi Dear Amanda,
Thank you very much for your great review. I want to thank you also for trusting our service and we make sure to serve our communities 24/7 and maintain our taxis clean and affordable.
Your review is very appreciated, please feel free to give us a call for your next pick up with 30% off for your ride.
Ben

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Great cab service and drivers! I use them almost everyday and they make it a very pleasant ride! To and from work! At anytime of day or nightv!

Date of experience: May 2016
Ben A, Manager at Rosie Taxi Cab, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Hi Dear Amanda, ,
I am so glad and happy to hear from you. This is a great review that it tells to the online community how much we are committed to customer service. Please, give us a call for your next ride and you will receive 30% Off.
Thank you very much and I hope to see you soon.
Ben :)
rosietaxicab.com

Reviewed May 4, 2016

I allways called taxis and hade to wait over 30 with
Rosy taxi waz just a matter of minutes .. i also work in a hotel and i
Allways recomend this company and they all come back and thank
Me for for the recommendation. . I will keep recomending this company
Because its the best one in the area. Also very friendly. .

Hi Dear Medardo,
Thank you very much and I hope to see you soon,
Ben :)