“Great salad and burger place”
Review of Habit

Habit
Ranked #44 of 436 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed June 20, 2014

No matter what you order here, the food is delicious and so very fresh. The albacore salad was fresh and the fish just like fresh caught. The burgers are stupendous. The prices are great.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The Habit is the place for a great burger, fries, a cold drink, and friendly service. Stopped in for burger on our trip north, and were do impressed we planned to--and did--stop in on the way back. Highly recommended for a great meal served with a smile.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My daughter had a hamburger and fries which she found"awesome." I enjoyed a chicken club sandwich and their tempura green beans. They even had salads. I enjoyed my meal, but the green beans tasted a little of cornstarch. Our group had about 15 people, and everyone found something they were happy to very happy with.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Everything tasted excellent. Burgers were made fresh with plenty of toppings to choose from.
Give 'em a try, you won't regret it.
Perfect to get rid of your hangover (at least it worked for me) ...

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Habit is a fast food burger joint with sandwiches and salads on the menu. It is better than most mass produced franchise food burgers, but that is not saying much. The standard burger is small in circumference but reasonably tall with tomatoes, lettuce, et. al, all which seem to be fresh. Most recently I ordered my hamburger with grilled onions, which was nice addition. The standard burger costs $2.95 w/o cheese, which makes it a good value. The French fries are hot and very good, however, and the onion rings generally pretty good. My wife most recently had a tuna sandwich; it was fine except that it came with a sweet teriyaki sauce which she did not care for. The salad, she thought, with tuna or chicken would have been better.

When in the mood for a reasonably good, quick, inexpensive burger I may well return. When in the mood for a truly good hamburger I will go to a non-chain restaurant.