“Pretty darn good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Margarita Villa

Margarita Villa
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita Villa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 425 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Johnstown
“Pretty darn good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great value. Had way more food than I could eat at a terrific price. Staff was very attentive. We were there during happy hour which actually affects my value valuation. 4-7pm. I'd certainly go back.

• Visited August 2013

Ca
“Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Been there 4 times..Always Great food...Great service and nice view...Never disappointed!!!!! Nothing else to say

Visited June 2013
Arcadia, California
“Must Have Been an Off Night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Slow service, and actually not so friendly. The chicken tortilla soup was tasteless - even the chips and cheese on top could not save it from being tepid and almost totally devoid of flavor. A real disappointment. Everything else was simply 'average'. There are several good to excellent Mexican restaurants in the Oxnard/Ventura area - any of them would be a better choice.

• Visited July 2013
Ridgecrest, California
“Slow and Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Spending some time at the Ventura Harbor area found us wanting some Mexican food and cocktails. We found our way up the stairs to try Margarita Villa. It was pretty busy, had a great view and TV's everywhere. The place is pretty fun and the drinks are good. The food seemed to be a letdown and after waiting an hour, we were less than thrilled. We left before the live band started, but I suspect it was a lot of fun. Would I go back? Hard to say for sure. I definitely wouldn’t go back if I was in a hurry, but I might. If they fixed a few things, the place would not be let down by its food or service.

I hope you found this review helpful, if you did, please hook me up with a helpful vote. Feel free to message me directly if you have a question.

Visited June 2013
Orange
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish we had the chance to order!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We sat on the Patio on Saturday, June 22 2013 @ 2:00. We waited twenty minutes for a menu to be brought to our table. Finally asked the table next to us to see theirs. They commented that you have together their attention for everything. After 25 minutes we got up and left the restaurant. The patio looked very worn. The view of the harbor was beautiful.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Margarita Villa? Share your experiences!