“Classic Rock and Roll OUTSTANDING!!!”
Review of Margarita Villa

Margarita Villa
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita Villa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 441 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The Carne Asada is the best I have ever had, and with the Cheese Enchilada it is just off the charts!
Service was outstanding as were the Margaritas and homemade cooked just right chips with excellent homemade salsa! My wife and daughter and I loved the Rock and Roll Classics on the sound system as we had a blast with music trivia while we ate. The view is outstanding!
JJCJR-Yuba City

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The other reviews are right on. The food is good and the place is looking a little shabby. We visited on a Monday afternoon, so we had no problem getting a seat outside. We ordered burritos and ceviche salad and everyone loved their food.

I also ordered the vegetarian burrito and normally do not like giant sized restaurant burritos, but it was surprisingly light just filled with delicious grilled veggies and black beans.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had a delicious vegetarian burrito. I don't usually choose these at Mexican Restaurants because it's usually made with carb-heavy rice and beans. This one was surprisingly diverse, loaded with freshly sauteed celery, carrot, zucchini and black beans rolled in a whole wheat tortilla. It was garnished with red pepper and melted yellow and white cheese on top. I asked the waitress what kind of cheese it was and she thought it was Mexican. At any rate, it complemented the burrito very well along with the velvety-orange tomato sauce. (It was not spicy hot.) It was also served with a dollop of guacamole and sour cream. Overall, it was a wonderful dish and an extra treat under a stone-blue sky on a spring day at Ventura Harbor. Since it was during the week, I was able to get a table that overlooked the harbor. The service was excellent. It's so great to find a vegetarian burrito that breaks away from the carb-heavy cookie-cutter ones! There were a few other vegetarian items on the menu, but I didn't pay attention to what they were. So I must go back to taste the rest.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The restaurant seems to be getting a little rundown. The food is good, but it looks a little shopworn, not very clean, and the patio needs some help. We wanted to sit outside but there were only two umbrellas and way too much sun. Order the food to go. And the kitchen seemed a little slow. Nice view of the marina at the Ventura Harbor. From the bar, even better.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

What a view!!! Love the margaritas and chips and salsa. I had the fajitas (sp?)...they were ok. Next time I'll try something else like just having a pitcher of margaritas ahahhaha