“quick lunch and drink”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 11, 2013

had quarter head lettuce and tomato juice for lunch on the new sidewalk cafe tables. Fresh lettuce, blue cheese dressing on the side w chopped tomatoes and 3 or 4 crispy thick cut bacon and half an avocado sliced. Tomato juice was serviced in a beer mug style glass, so it wasn't the typical shot glass sized drink. My personal preference would have been to have the tomatoes sliced in a chunkier manner.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Busy bee brings back the old times of rock and roll age. The place is a charming diner, with wide range of choice (American cuisine mainly), and excellent service. The food is ok (tasty, but not outstanding), the portions are huge and the price is very reasonable. Cherry on the top to be able to try the music box ( choose two songs for a quarter). Worth a try for a pleasant breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Really great atmosphere with jukebox selections at the tables. We had the breakfast and it was delish. Highly recommend the French toast

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have not eaten here for over 10 years and I won't be back either. My husband and I went in for dinner. We arrived at 6:20 P.M. and there was only 1 other table with 2 people eating there. That should have been my first clue not to eat there. We were promptly waited on and ordered our drinks. My husband ordered a chili burger with no onions and I asked if the chicken pot pie was good. He replied it was requested often. I ordered it. When I got it, my first response was, "What is that?" It consisted of some extremely thick sauce with more mushrooms than anything, a bit of hard potatoes, celery, and some chicken with a crunchy canned flaky biscuit on the top and a few peas drizzled on top of more of that thick sauce. It was so disgusting that I couldn't even eat it. I tried. I ate 3 bites and could barely swallow the last bite. I had to do everything I could to keep from gagging. The waiter never asked how everything was, or if it was OK, or if I wanted to take it home. Which I would not have. GROSS! That is the best way to describe it. My husband got his burger with a cup of chili on the side with some cheese and onions. He picked out the onions and stirred up the chili and decided to eat just the burger because the chili was thin with barely any meat and just beans. Not what an AMERICAN visiting an ALL-AMERICAN diner would expect. We were extremely disappointed and would never eat here again. The building is cute, but that is all. Not worth wasting your money on. Maybe breakfast is better, but stay away for dinner. I wish I had taken a picture of it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

OK it's probably not the greatest food. This place gets 5* for its unique atmosphere and typical American diner food which we do not get in the UK. This is what we wanted from our American Road-trip. Small town American Diner food at its best. The booths are connected to the Jukebox. 25c gets you 2 tunes on the Jukebox. We indulged in a foot long hot dog with chilli and cheese and a milkshake. Awesome!