“$3 for water and the manager needs to be fired!”
Review of Eggs N Things

Eggs N Things
Ranked #76 of 436 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We are regulars at the Simi valley location and the service, food, and staff are Amazing there so we assumed the Ventura location would we the same....we were so wrong! There service was lacking, the food was not the same recipes or quality. I ordered a ice water to drink and my mom ordered just a cup of hot water as She had brought her own herbal tea with her. The bill came with a charge for coffee at $3. When we asked for the error to be changed the VERY RUDE manager Levi told us that charge was for the cup of hot water. When we asked why we were charged for the hot water but not the ice water. We were told by NASTY Mr Levi that it costs money to heat the water and wash the cup. Well Mr manager Levi, the ice machine and the cup the ice water was in would cost the same...duh? My mom was upset and mentioned we were never charge for hot water at the Simi location. Being the big tool that this guy Levi is he gave us a snarky laugh and said " Is that so, well I'm calling them right now". With his huge lack of manager skills in full swing this poor excuse of a man picked up the phone right there and called the Simi store. Completely disgusted We walked away as he stood there and laughed. HORRIBLE!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife went for breakfast the other day and we ordered 2 omelettes that came cold, this happened after waiting good 5 minutes to get attention from the server, when we told our server ( a blonde young girl) she looked at us like we were bothering her. Coffee was ok but I had to wave to get it refilled. There are better options in town for breakfast.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is a favorite with locals. They do it right with everything. All your favorites are on their menu and they have great service. They can seat a lot of people so you won't have to wait unless it is a very busy weekend around 10:00 am. I love bacon and theirs is thlck and crispy. Their fruit cups are by far the best around and there is no extra charge. The staff always have a smile. Prices are good and they deliver a complimentary Swedish pancake to every guest.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is a chain with a mom and pops atmosphere. Great food and really good service.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

But who really cares about atmosphere at breakfast? Good food every time, this time waffles- they were really good. My husband had waffles and linguica which he enjoyed, save for the sausage being a tad overdone.

Coffee is usually a bit stale IMO so I now get tea. Service Can be slow especially on Sunday AM after church. Deor could be called "tired grandmas house" but it doesn't affect my decision to eat here.