“Catered to Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 415 Restaurants in Ventura
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We create everything fresh at Meridians & we've got something for everyone: Hand-tossed Pizza, Super Subs, Sexy Salads & loads of made-to-order hot Pasta.
Thousand Oaks, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catered to Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Meridians catered my 40th birthday party & I think my guests enjoyed the food more than the party! We had the sandwich platter & pizza that were all devoured. Service was fast, friendly, great food & prices are reasonable. I also like to stop in from time to time to have one of their sandwiches.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank fltcrw99

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had the pizza and it was great!!! Many choices on the menu!!! Excellent friendly service. I will return for sure!!!

• Visited February 2013
Henniker, New Hampshire
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

the italian sub had the makings of a great sub, but the bread was very dry and not much put on it for seasoning. the Spinach gorgonzola was nice, nothing different from any other I've had.

Visited February 2013
“Reccommended by a friend and MAN am I glad I went!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent service, great atmosphere, and as for the food... well... I live in Rome, and am a tour guide, and give Food Tours amongst other things back home and i was IMPRESSED.
Not traditionally old school Italian but had my tastebuds tingling. Fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
Santa Clarita, California
“We Go out of our way to go to Meridians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We camp several times a year at the beach in Ventura, we never miss a visit to Meridians. Sometimes twice in one trip. We have eaten there and taken food to go and it is always excellent. The employees are so amazing and Nice... Orders are always straight. I have recommended Meridians to several fellow campers and their reviews are fantastic also.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Meridians Eatery? Share your experiences!