“Good Food and Service”

Meridians Eatery
Ranked #42 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We create everything fresh at Meridians & we've got something for everyone: Hand-tossed Pizza, Super Subs, Sexy Salads & loads of made-to-order hot Pasta.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had the pizza and it was great!!! Many choices on the menu!!! Excellent friendly service. I will return for sure!!!

• Visited February 2013

Henniker, New Hampshire
“average”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

the italian sub had the makings of a great sub, but the bread was very dry and not much put on it for seasoning. the Spinach gorgonzola was nice, nothing different from any other I've had.

Visited February 2013
“Reccommended by a friend and MAN am I glad I went!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent service, great atmosphere, and as for the food... well... I live in Rome, and am a tour guide, and give Food Tours amongst other things back home and i was IMPRESSED.
Not traditionally old school Italian but had my tastebuds tingling. Fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
Santa Clarita, California
“We Go out of our way to go to Meridians”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We camp several times a year at the beach in Ventura, we never miss a visit to Meridians. Sometimes twice in one trip. We have eaten there and taken food to go and it is always excellent. The employees are so amazing and Nice... Orders are always straight. I have recommended Meridians to several fellow campers and their reviews are fantastic also.

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“The BEST! I love love love this amazing little find!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I go out of my way to come here just for the Aloha Cowboy. It is seriously the best sandwich I have ever had. Ever!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Meridians Eatery? Share your experiences!