Motel 6 Ventura Beach
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$105
$154
$119
  • Pool
$98
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$119
$84
$81
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
$205
$167
$159
$79
Hotwire.com
All reviewsbooked last minutebasic roomfast food restaurantspros and conshotel chaineasy accessper nightnothing fancyfew blockscleanlinessfreewaypier
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I booked this room last minute on a beach trip to Ventura Ca. To my surprise, it was the final weekend of the Ventura County Fair. Despite the crowd, the room was clean and quiet. I could see the beach from my balcony! I drove a few minutes to the downtown shopping area and the walked to the fair on the pier. Turned out to be a great vacation.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank BAILEY617
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The only thing I liked about this was the location..and the staff was friendly...everything else wasnt great. The a/c didnt work so great. The shower pressure was terrible! The parking was ok. There were restaurants near by & the freeway was also

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Whitegirl1966
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had this marked on the GPS as a stop, We had our doubts on booking in as the whole place seemed a bit rough when you stopped and looked at the detail,
So my wife asked to see the room beforehand, the woman at the desk who only spoke a little English insisted that we book in first.
Anyway we booked in went to the room on the 2nd floor, Opened the door walked in and we were both nearly sick with the smell, which can only best be described as Very old socks x 10
We was not happy, we had wasted 20 mins booking in for this so back down to the office got our money back and went to the Comfort inn just down the road.

So Don't be tempted with the cheap price, The place is a dump

I would not normally mark so heavy as I know the impact this can have on the hotel and Jobs
but sometime these hotels need a wakeup call and can't expect to just take our money with little or no service in return

Room Tip: Stay Clear is the best tip I can give you
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have started to rely on Motel 6 as far as budget National chains are concerned. We stayed here on our way up the coast of California as a stop through on our way to San Fran. Very basic but very clean, with cable, wifi and coffee in the morning... and that's all I need. I think it's brilliant marketing to have a very generous pet policy; it's exposed a whole new demographic to their hotel chain (those traveling with pets). We are 3 weeks into our cross country road trip and we brought our dog...this is the fourth stop that we've stayed in Motel 6- we chose for the pet policy alone. Before this trip I had never stayed in a Motel 6, now I see that they're not bad at all and a great way to stretch your dollar (very important on a 5-6 week trip)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JenSNewLondon
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed in 2 Motel 6's (including this one), the one in Beaty was pleasantly good but Ventura was a hovel! The first room we went in had a filthy shower and on the back of the toilet seat, there was human excrement! The cleaner obviously didn't bother to clean it properly.

The room smelt of damp and we moved to another room. The 2nd room was clean, but again smelt of damp.

The bed was the most uncomfortable I have EVER slept in, you could feel the springs coming through the mattress with your hands - I woke up with terrible pains throughout the night where they were digging into me.

The manager of this motel should be ashamed of it!

The area seems very transient and I would honestly not recommend anyone staying here unless there are NO other rooms available in the many motels close by.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple