“Mexican as it should be.”
Review of Casa DE Soria

Casa DE Soria
Ranked #38 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Mexican as it should be.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area from the East coast for a wedding and really wanted some Mexican food and my local brother recommended this place. Sixteen of us went at the last minute for lunch and they were very accommodating and the food and service were exceptional. Yum!

Visited May 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Try the salsa verde”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my in laws and family for lunch. Not very busy. Wait staff very friendly and attentive as a result. Chips different than I'm used to, but very good! Salsa that came with them had a bite, but the salsa verde was the best. Beans were good. I had the homemade corn tacos. They were amazing!

Lone Pine, Ca
“I am Obsessed with the Beans!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have been going to Casa De Soria for 30+ Years and will pay good money to get the bean recipe! I only have the chance to visit a couple times a year now and this last weekend ate at Casa two days in a row! "Everything" on their menu is delicious. Ask for the green sauce, spicy but such good flavor. Service is quick. Sometimes you have a short wait for table but they are in the process of expanding next door which will more than double the space. I am so happy for them and their well deserved success!

So does anyone out have the bean recipe????? PLEASE!!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank SunshineGiirl
Ventura, California
“Just Your Average Jose”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Casa DE Soria has been a mainstay on Thompson Ave for longer than I can remember. Their food is okay, nothing to write home about. The refried beans seem to be very popular, although I don't care for them much. I like the tacos and tostadas. What I can't stand about this place is the service. Trust me, my expectations are minimal in a place like this. They want to rush, rush, rush you to order your food. There is no check back after the food arrives. When they do come by your table, more of that rush, rush, rush attitude. They're either understaffed or they just want to turn and burn their tables. My last visit will be my final visit. After taking several sips of my Pepsi, I glanced down into the glass, and saw that the glass was filled with a bunch of gunk! I was totally disgusted and so was my friend! There was no apology by the waiter, nothing. He just rushed, rushed, rushed to his next table. Adios, Casa DE Soria!

• Visited January 2014
Santa Monica, CA
“Really yummy!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Authentic, fresh tasting, good portion sizes, great margaritas, reasonably priced. What more can I say?

Visited December 2013