“a great addition to our Street Fair adventure...”
Review of Chicago's Ribs and More - CLOSED

Chicago's Ribs and More
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chicago Ribs and More is located on Main Street in Ventura, CA. We’re the home of the best BBQ in the area with the biggest portions, hands down! Our scrumptious food, friendly staff and great service will make you return again and again! Visit us and try our famous baby back ribs, delicious homemade corn bread, and unique and tasty sides. Not a big meat lover? We’ve got you covered. Try our popular turkey or veggie burger or one of our many scrumptious salads or sandwiches! We also offer fantastic seafood dishes, like our tasty shrimp,salmon and halibut! There is something for everyone! Come try "THE BEST BONES IN TOWN!" at CHICAGOS RIBS and more!
Granada Hills, California, United States
“a great addition to our Street Fair adventure...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We go every year to the Street Faire on the Fourth of July. We look forward to the different food items available etc with the trucks and food court of sorts. But never enough seating, food cold when you can etc....

We werent that hungry yet when we passed the food area, but by the time we got to the top of the hill we were feeling a bit hungry. Could smell bbq and discovered Chicago Ribs and More. Thought we would give it a try and glad we did!

Portions were good size! two sides with every sandwich, and the sandwiches were huge on french roll..that was toasted! loved that! We ordered the pulled pork and the tri-tip....amazing for both! But we both loved the pulled pork best! we were so full!

Restaurant was clean, nice to sit down....wish more than 1 bathroom though....

• Visited July 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Not great BBQ & clueless service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went on for an order to go. Ordered a pulled pork sandwich and a Kielbasi to eat while waiting. 20 minutes later when I ask about the order, I'm told it will be right out. 5 min after that I hear the server talking in the kitchen about the mistake of ordering pulled chicken instead of pork. I question her about it and she admits to making a mistake. I tell her I'll take the chicken but I needed to get going. Another 5 and still nothing. Then I hear that it's coming out. I tell her to make the Kielbasi to go and it still takes another 5 min to get the order.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lee_Rose818
San Bernardino, California
“Glad we found it”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We went here on a Friday night and it wasn't crowded at all.My husband and I shared a dinner of baby back ribs, steak and fries that was $20 and my daughter and her husband shared a rib dinner with two sides that was$17.the ribs were delicious and came right off the bone. The steak we ordered was small but was cooked just right.We discovered Chicago's by accident and we were glad we did.I would definitely come back.

• Visited June 2013
Ventura, California
“Always Great”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We always know what to expect when we visit Chicago's Ribs and More. Service is top notch. The ribs and cornbread are delicious! Good ole home cooking.

• Visited May 2013
City of Angels
“OMG No Better”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went twice: Friday night & Sunday Afternoon.

Friday night dinner was served cold..... but otherwise the food was excellent, so we ate there again.

Sunday afternoon the food was hot & we ordered a full rack of St. Louis to go!

I would have liked to have had the salads as a choice of one of the 2 sides that came w/ dinner. But I was able to order two vegetables.

There is free parking around the back which is a definite plus.

I'm looking forward to eating here avian & again & again!

Visited May 2013