We visit family in Ventura and always stay at the Best Western It is clean, comfortable, and convenient to the Mission, beach, boardwalk, and downtown. The TV screen was very dim during our last visit, so it was hard to look at. The cable service is very limited and the guide did not match the channels =for example, we wanted to watch TCM and when we went to that channel it was a Spanish channel. So it took a lot of looking to find out which channel was which. The wi-fi worked well. The room had just been updated with new fixtures and granite counter tops in the bathroom. We really like the layout of the bathroom/closet area and my wife really likes the dressing table. It is nice to have a refrigerator and microwave and they were both working well. We find the breakfast very adequate with a variety of cereals, yogurt, juice, eggs, sausage, rolls and coffee, tea, and milk. It is really convenient to have this breakfast available right there. The food is quality, and the layout makies it easy to serve yourself. There is always an attendant in the breakfast room restocking, cleaning, and servicing the area. All in all, it is a very pleasant home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western